This site is best viewed with Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
Welcome to ICPADS 2015
Established in 1992, ICPADS has been a major international forum for scientists, engineers, and users to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and latest research results on all aspects of parallel and distributed computing systems. The 21st IEEE International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems (ICPADS 2015) will be held in Melbourne, Australia, December 14 – 17, 2015. The main conference will run from December 15 to 17, and all the workshops will run on December 14. The conference venue is RMIT University's city campus, right in the CBD of Melbourne.
· Mobile app for ICPADS 2015 is available (http://whova.com/portal/iicpa_201512).
· ICPADS 2015 Student Travel Grants are now open for application!
· Three papers have been nominated for the best paper session. The best paper will be announced during the banquet on the 16th of Dec.
· Looking for session chairs. If any attendee wants to chair one or more session(s), please send your name and affiliation to Yu Zhang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Conference program is now available.
· We are pleased to announce we will have an invited paper session this year. Papers in this session will be solicited by invitation only. The deadline for submission is 30 September 2105, the notification will be sent out on 10 Oct 2015. Please follow the main CFP to prepare your paper, and submit it via this link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icpads2015.
· On-line submission system is now closed.
· Paper submission deadline FURTHER extended!
· The ICPADS is non-blind reviewed conference; please include author information in your submission.
· The paper submission is 10 pages maximum including references. However, the final version is limited to 8 pages, and 2 extra pages to be purchased.
· Paper submission deadline extended!
· On-line submission system is opened!
· On-line submission system open: April 10, 2015
Deadline for paper submissions:
Notification of paper acceptance:
· Deadline for author registration: October 15, 2015
· Deadline of camera-ready version: October 15, 2015
· Workshop proposal submission: July 16, 2015
· Proposal notification: July 20, 2015 (ongoing as received)
· Workshop website on-line: July 30, 2015
· Workshop papers submission: August 31, 2015
· Workshop papers notification: September 30, 2015
· Workshop camera-ready: October 15, 2015